Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Dear Caliban

Dear Caliban,

As a Woman of Gender, I can only support one candidate for the Democrat party nomination. To do otherwise would be to betray my birthright of suffering and oppression at the hands of the patriarchy. My candidate understands my yearnings, my angsts, my entitlements. I was talking to Deb the other day about this and she said that in the end the right answer is no less right for us regardless of who can grasp it. We were at the cutest little bistro and the waiter, though I'm sure he was gay, I swear he was coming on to me! No, really! I'm pretty sure he wasn't just angling for the tip. I mean, just between us, he could have given me the tip and the whole damn thing IF you know what I mean.

Yours,

Gyn but Not Forgotten
Sanfran

PS- What do you think?



Dear Gyn,

Huh? What? Oh, yes dear. The pink one. Get the pink sweater.

Kisses,

Caliban

No comments: